A big boy died after taking weight loss pills for 2 months. His older sister was shocked to hear a barking dog. ran to see the corpse

A big boy died after taking weight loss pills for 2 months. His older sister was shocked to hear a barking dog. ran to see the corpse

A 47-year-old man lay dead in his room. Relatives revealed that they were able to take weight loss pills for 2 months after complaining that they had a belly. Kak is the cause of the shock. Yan has no congenital disease.

 

 

          On April 27, 2018, it was reported that police officers Lat Lum Kaeo Police Station, Pathum Thani Province, went to inspect a 2-storey house in the area of ​​Moo 4, Rift Subdistrict, Lat Lum Kaeo District. After receiving a report of a male death in the bedroom, known as Mr. Praphat Lamyai, 47 years old, making flowers and trees from paper. in supine state with 1 female black dog sitting guarding the body in the bedroom From checking in the room, found 2 boxes of weight loss pills placed

 

From questioning, Mrs. Charanya Lamyai, the deceased sister, revealed that before the brother’s body was found. He heard a barking dog. and ran back and forth on the 2nd floor house, so walked up to see found that the younger brother had died which his younger brother does not have any congenital disease Only know that 2 months earlier, the younger brother had taken the diet pills. because he complained that he had a belly and in conjunction with this period of hard work So it could be the cause of death.

 

  •           However, the staff will send the evidence, which is the aforementioned diet pills, to Lad Lum Kaew Hospital for examination. that there are hazardous substances in it or not along with the body of the deceased sent for an autopsy to the Institute of Forensic Medicine Thammasat Hospital Continue to honor

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *